The following changes were made between patch release 2.1.0 and 2.1.1:
- Fixed a bug in code generation when the type is mixed and option
-trace is used. (XBI-1231)
- Added 'm' to the reserved words table for C/C++. If 'm' is used
in a structure, the name will be changed to 'm_'. (XBI-1230)
- The xbeditor GUI update. Wrong version number in about dialog has been
fixed. Crash when validating a schema has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug in fragment encoding code generation. (XBI-1218)
- Fixed a bug that causes SAX validation hang in some cases.
- Fixed a bug in SAX validation code generation for NULL type, xsdAnyType.
- Version 1.1 compatible macro names is now generated
when -compat is specified. (XBI-1207)
- Fix a bug in which the compiler crashes in updating the namespace for
an attrGroup that is in a differenct module without targetNamespace.
- Fix a bug in decoding xsd:any element with CDATA inside in which
the decoded any data shows duplicate start element.