We provide ASN.1 training sessions near our place of business in Philadelphia, PA at regular intervals throughout the year. This 2-day course covers the details of ASN.1 syntax and encoding rules with hands-on examples using our ASN1C and ASN1VE products. The outline of this course is available at the following link:
Material on ASN.1 theory is presented on day 1 and ASN.1 tool usage on day 2. The option to attend a single day is available at a reduced rate. Remote attendance options are also available. Please e-mail us for further details or to sign up.
We can also provide ASN.1 training at your place of business. These two or three day courses can be customized to go in depth into the areas of ASN.1 that are of interest to your business. Some of the topics covered in previous courses we have done include the following:
- The Basic ASN.1 Types and Encoding using the various rules (BER, DER, and PER)
- Mappings of ASN.1 Types to C/C++ types and structures
- Extensibility and Constraints and how they affect PER encoding
- Information Objects and Parameterization
- Performance considerations when using compiler generated code