Objective Systems has released v2.3 of its CSTADLL software. You can find information about CSTADLL here, under the CSTA .NET DLL tab.
The new features in v2.3 are as follows:
- Support for the Unify OpenScape 4000.
- Much more robust CSTA XML support.
- Multiple small DLLs instead of one large DLL.
- A different licensing model.
- Support for uaCSTA.
- New device information helper methods.
- Clearer definition of callback invocation mechanisms.
- CDR support.
- Configurable log file size.
- A RequestSystemStatus helper method.
You can get more detail about these new features by looking at the v2.3 README file.