The Objective Systems TAP 3 DLL product provides a library of C functions for encoding and decoding messages formatted according to any of the following specifications:
- TAP (Transferred Account Procedure) versions 0309 through 0312, as defined in the TD.57 documents.
- RAP (Returned Account Procedure) version 0105-0312, as defined in the TD.32 document.
- NRTRDE (Near Real Time Roaming Data Exchange) version 0201, as defined in the TD.35 document.
This product has recently been upgraded with the following new features:
- C code generated with ASN1C v74.
- Mechanisms for encoding to XML and decoding from XML.
- Mechanisms for encoding to JSON and decoding from JSON.
- A Python wrapper.
- A TAP3VE GUI utility for examining TAP 3 messages, similar to our ASN1VE product.
You can find out more about the TAP 3 DLL software and download an evaluation distribution file here:
TAP 3 DLL download page