XBinder v2.0.x Change Log
The following changes were made between patch release 2.0.3 and 2.0.4:
- Fixed a bug that causes SAX validation hang in some cases.
- Fixed a bug in SAX validation code generation for NULL type, xsdAnyType.
- Version 1.1 compatible macro names is now generated
when -compat is specified. (XBI-1207)
- Fix a bug in which the compiler crashes in updating the namespace for
an attrGroup that is in a differenct module without targetNamespace.
- Fixed methods OSXSDDateTimeClass::getTime and OSXSDDateTimeClass::setCurrentTz
to properly calculate timezone information.(XBI-1184)
The following changes were made between patch release 2.0.2 and 2.0.3:
- Fixed the code generation to use unsigned for integer type
with min. range value set to be greater than or equal to 0.
- const overloading functions have been generated for get methods,
including get_*, getValue and getItem. (C++ only)
- Fixed a bug in which rtxGetDateTime function did not return
the correct time when timezone value is not 0. (XBI-1153)
- On Mac OS X, xbeditor.app and xbindergui.app bundles
were rebuilt to properly include the third party libraries.
The GUI can be started from Finder. (XBI-1142)
- Fixed a bug in which duplicate enum item names are generated in
- Fixed a code generation bug in C++ validate method using OSDynOctStr.
The following changes were made between patch release 2.0.1 and 2.0.2:
- Fixed a bug in code generation for NULL WSDL message.
- Fixed a bug in resolving referenced elements or attribute
- Fixed a bug that caused the doCommonCopy() method to be
generated more than once for the same class if the class
was an inner class whose containing class was extended.
- Fixed a bug that caused an assertion violation to occur if
the -gentest qualifier was used along with an XML instance
file that contained recursive elements (XBI-1110).
- Fixed a bug that could cause an extraneous left bracket to be
written out during encoding if the value of a C++ element
object was set to a string of XML that included a processing
- Fixed a bug in handling of xsi:type attributes. In Union type, if
the xsi:type attribute is unknown, the type is validated and decoded
with no type information. (XBI-1092).
- Added the ability to build libosysrt.a and libosysrtxml.a using the
mingw compiler (XBI-1081).
- Fixed an issue that would cause portions of operator= methods to be
generated even though the -nocopy qualifier was specified
- Added a new option "-borland" for Borland C++ compiler specific code.
- Fixed a code generation bug in which a constant is not defined
for a minInclusive facet when the value is set to be 0.
- Fixed a code generation bug in which the constant is defined as
a string for an element with numeric type. (XBI-1087)
- Fixed problems in type resolve logic that occurred when -modularize was used to break up modules to resolve circular references. The test case for this was the new gaming standards schemas (G2S and S2S) which used block includes and imports to extend the schemas. (XBI-1066)
The following changes were made between patch release 2.0.0 and 2.0.1:
- Fix a bug in which no static code is generated for repeating string.
- Fix code generation so that no constant is generated
for minLength/maxLength facet if it is not set. (XBI-1065)
- Default namespace is declared when targetNamesapce is defined
and elementFormDefault is qualified. The option -noDefaultNs
can be used to change this default behavior. (XBI-1061, 1062)
- Fixed a code generation bug that is triggered when
SimpleContent is used in a SOAP header. (XBI-1058)
- Memory management code has been changed, and API rtxMemHeapMarkSaved
has been removed.(XBI-1050)
- Fix a code generation bug for ENUM. (XBI-1041)
- xbeditor GUI has been updated.
XSD schema files can be passed in as arguments from command line, and
the first file is opened when xbeditor starts.