< Back To XBINDER Support
XBinder v2.6.x Change Log
Version 2.6.2 released on July 29, 2020
- Fixed a defect in the C/C++ XML Pull parser where certain input could trigger an infinite loop during decoding of an XML document. The triggering input was the series CRCRLF (\r\r\n) (XBI-2309).
- Fixed C++ code generation for the case where a complex type extends another type by using a group reference. This fixes issues with generation of the type, the encoder, decoder, constructors, and print functions. Also fixed duplicate invocation of the base class copy assignment operator for complex type extension (XBI-2283).
- Fix a bug in which an element was not recognized as being the head of a substitution group. This could manifest in numerous ways (XBI-2284).
- Fixed generation of makefile to inlude -project when that option was used.
- Fixed a defect in test code generation where an attempt was made to assign to the address of a field rather than assigning to the field.
Version 2.6.1 released on August 22, 2019
- Added debug C++ MD libraries to Windows kits (XBI-2270).
- Removed XBinder binary location setting. This proved to be problematic when a new version of XBinder was installed because the setting could cause an old version of the executable to be used. The XBinder executable is now expected to reside in the same directory as the XBEditor GUI which should be the bin directory of the installation (XBI-2263).
- Added support for Visual Studio 2019, including run-time libraries and project file generation.
Version 2.6.0 released on July 12, 2018
- Initial release. New features are described in the release notes.